1. All boats taking part in the Rally MUST fly the official 2015 Erne Rally Burgee.
2. No flags are to be flown during the Rally, with the exception of the Erne Flag and Burgees.
3. No boats will be allowed to sail with the Rally unless having secured an entry number. This rule will have to be fully enforced at insistence of Insurer’s.
4. The official number given to each boat must be prominently displayed. Your number is on the outside of your Rally Instructions and there is a spare copy in the envelope. Please put a number on each side of your boat.
5. The committee warns all entrants that anyone repeatedly causing excessive wash in the vicinity of moored boats, particularly at meal times, will be disqualified from the Rally.
6. The Inland Waterways Association, it’s Officials, The Rally Committee and all concerned with the conduct of the Rally, accept no responsibility in respect of accidents to, or caused by any Rally Entrants, his/her representative, passengers, crew or boat. Neither do they accept any responsibility for the correctness or otherwise of visual markers or buoy on the Waterway
Commodore: Colin Beatty & Gerard Makarel
Vice-Commodore: Liam D'Arcy & Archie Birrell
Rear Commodore: Sean Mc Caffrey & Damien Broomhead
Chairperson: Charles McGettigan Vice Chairperson: Archie Birrell Treasurer: Colin Beattie Assistant Treasurer: Alard Beattie Secretary: Damien Broomhead Assistant Secretary: Mary Buckley Safety Officer: Archie Burrell Child Protection Officer: Maisie McElwaine
Committee - Sean Thornton, Charlie McGettigan, Martin Rowan, Denis McDwyer, Matt Brady, Derek Woodhouse, Johnny Maguire, Timothy Buckley, Mary Buckley, Grace McGettigan, Sean McCaffrey, Alard Beattie, Colin Beattie, Archie Burrell, Damien Broomhead, Shirley Johnston, John McElwaine, Marie Murphy, Brian Cassells, Trevor Kingston, Jim Henning, Blane Bailey, Don MacFarlane.